Welcome to Pre-K!
Mrs. Taylor & Mrs. Miller & Mrs. Duffy
- May 18th- HALF-DAY; pick up for Pre-K is 12:15 NO ASP
- May 25th - HALF-DAY; pick up for Pre-K is 12:15 NO ASP
- May 28th - No School.
- June 11th - Field Day at SMS
- June 12th - 9:00 AM - PreK Flying Up ceremony. PreK classes complete once Flying Up ceremony occurs.
- Please see the Preschool Homework tab for the letter of the week, Show-N-Tell letter, and homework due dates.
Show-N-Tell on Wednesdays (bring an item with the letter of the week)
Library - Children borrowed a book from the school library; please return by Friday morning of school.
- Sheets - Sheets and blankets are being sent home; please clean and return for Monday morning of school.
All About Me Posters - All done with each student! We enjoyed seeing all the great posters!
Mr. Bear & Bearilee Bear - All done with the students! Sounds like they all had fun.
Please check the school website for the lunch menu. Talk to your child about lunch so they know if they are buying lunch or have lunch with them. Also, if your child is going to ASP please have a separate bag marked ASP.
Our scheduled day for Library is Friday. Please mark your calendar and help your child to get in the habit of returning books on time.
Show & Tell is every Wednesday. Have your child pick something to bring in that they can talk about that has to do with the letter of the week.
Sheets and blankets go home on Fridays. Please return them on Monday.
Clothing Alert: Please review the clothing policy in the Pre-K Handbook. Jewelry is NOT allowed to be worn to school, the only exception to this is STUD EARRINGS. Please refrain from allowing your child to wear croc shoes, flip flops or open toe sandals as these can be dangerous on the playground. Rubber soled shoes or sneakers are best for children at play.
Please remember our policy regarding illness: when in doubt, keep them out. This is the BEST defense against the spread of germs and illnesses.