- Nov. 8th - Half Day of school, send in a lunch with all accessories as the cafeteria is closed. Pick up at 12:30 or ASP.
- Nov. 13th - Yellow Kindness Day at SMS - All students can wear a yellow shirt with school uniform bottoms.Yellow Kindness Day Info
- Nov. 13th - Christmas Teacher Rememberance Deadline - Link: Christmas Teacher Remembrance Form
- Nov. 15th - Franklin Food Bank Collection to help for Thanksgiving - Pre-K donates Cereal boxes. Franklin Food Bank Collection
- Nov. 27th - Half Day of school, send in a lunch and NO ASP, all students must be picked up at 12:30.
- Nov. 28th & 29th - NO School Thanksgiving break
- Wednesdays - Library books due.
- Wednesdays - Show-N-Tell (we also flow into other days if need be). Check tab "CLASSROOM NEWS" for list of Show-N-Tell items.
Put your child's name on EVERYTHING!!!
Please check the school website for the lunch menu. Talk to your child about lunch so they know if they are buying lunch or have lunch with them. Also, if your child is going to ASP please have a separate bag marked ASP.
Pre-K4 does have specials on the following days (TENTATIVE for 2019-2020):
Tuesday - Art (with Mrs. Chabra)
Wednesday - Music (with Mrs. Nelson)
Thursday - Library (with Mrs. Lanzalotto) Return books by WEDNESDAY please!
Friday - Spanish (with Senora Bowers)
Sheets and blankets go home on Fridays. Please return them on Monday.
Dress Code Alert: Don't forget that the sneakers should be non-tie style.
Please remember our policy regarding illness: when in doubt, keep them out. This is the BEST defense against the spread of germs and illnesses.