- Night Of Winners - Currently collecting for Pre-K basket! Please check with the Class Parent representatives for details.
- Jan. 21st - NO SCHOOL - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. observance.
- Jan. 25th - HALF DAY of School - Please send in a light lunch for your child as the cafeteria will not be open. Pick up is at 12:30 pm or ASP is available.
- Jan. 27th - Catholic Schools Weeks Begins!
- Jan. 27th - 12:00 Noon special mass and reception and walkthrough of the school immediately following the mass.
- Jan. 28th - Buddy Day at SMS
- Jan. 30th - Dress Down Day and assemblies for Catholic Schools Week.
- Feb. 1st - Athletic Bowl in Cafeteria and Academic Bowl in Church.
- Feb. 9th - Night of Winners - fun event in the cafeteria! Get your tickets to participate quickly!
- May 10th - Pre-K4 Mother's Day Tea; Mom OR 1 important person may attend with their child.
- May 22nd - 12:30 Dismissal for entire school; NO ASP due to Confirmation exercises.
- We have started sending home All About Me posters, starting with students with last names at the beginning of the alphabet, and we have started sending home Mr. Bear & Bearilee, starting with students with last names at the end of the alphabet.
- Friday March 1st all students are invited to wear crazy socks (wild colors, mismatched socks, etc.) and crazy hats for READ ACROSS AMERICA. These can be Seuss-themed, or just fun.
Put your child's name on EVERYTHING!!!
Please check the school website for the lunch menu. Talk to your child about lunch so they know if they are buying lunch or have lunch with them. Also, if your child is going to ASP please have a separate bag marked ASP.
Pre-K4 does have specials on the following days:
Tuesday - Art (with Mrs. Chabra)
Wednesday - Music (with Mrs. Nelson)
Thursday - Library (with Mrs. Lanzalotto) Return books by WEDNESDAY please!
Friday - Spanish (with Senora Bowers)
Sheets and blankets go home on Fridays. Please return them on Monday.
Dress Code Alert: Don't forget that the sneakers should be non-tye style.
Please remember our policy regarding illness: when in doubt, keep them out. This is the BEST defense against the spread of germs and illnesses.