REMOTE LEARNING INFO:
Happy Father's Day to all the dads! Happy Birthday to our summer babies! Calleigh, Nicolas, Lilenna & Camila, have a fabulous day!
MESSAGE OF THE MONTH:
- The Tree of Life: God takes care of my needs every day. Beside me I know he always will stay.
- Bible Verse: "I am the one who looks after you and cares for you. I am like a tree that is always green, giving my fruit to you all through the year." Hosea I 4:8 NLT.
- Reference: Blessings Every Day by Carla Barnhill, Tyndale House Publishers, 2001.
STORY Reading from Ms. Brett, First Star: A Bear and Mole Story by Will Hillenbrand: Ms. Brett's Read Aloud Story
> To contact Mrs. Taylor & Mrs. Miller, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. PLEASE include both of us. Thanks!
- Library - Mrs. Lanzalotto - SUMMER Reading suggestions for students!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR STUDENTS FLYING UP TO KINDERGARTEN:
Viviana Lilenna Nicolas Thomas Madelyn Maximilian Alexis James Matthew Kylie Logan Camila Calleigh Christopher Alexandria Isabella Sebastian Alexander Dylan
We are proud of you, yes we are proud of you!!!
- Week 11 - Farewell videos from Mrs. Taylor & Mrs. Miller
- Week 10 & 11 Links - June 1 - June 9 (Last Day for Pre-K)
- Week 9 Links - May 25-May 29 (Memorial Day, No Class on 5/25)
- Week 8 Links - May 18-May 22 (Memorial Day, No Class on 5/25)
- Week 7 Links - May 11-May 14 (No remote learning on 5/15)
- Remote Learning Week 7 Lessons May 11-May 15
- Alphabet Review-Letter Missing and Matching
- Alphabet Review-Trace and Dot-to-Dot
- Math Shadow Activities
- Religion-More on Mary, Mother of Jesus
- Remote Learning Week 6 Lessons May 4-May 8
- Letter Z Writing
- Zebra Cutout
- Letter Z Supplement
- Mary Crowning Activity
- Highlights Laundry Search-N-Find
- Math Week 6
- Scholastic Bear Hugs
- Scholastic Caring Activity
- Star Wars Write and Color
- Week 4 Links - April 20-April 24
- Week 3 Links - March 30-April 3 - NOTE: We are moving over to SeeSaw Platform for Teachers and Students to post work assignments. Please use your individual family link I have sent out to login.
- Week 2 Links - March 23-27
- Week 1 Links - March 16-20
- Easter Break - April 3rd to April 17th