REMOTE LEARNING INFO:
Happy Birthday Viviana! Have a great day on the 28th!
MESSAGE OF THE DAY, March 27: God made me special, I know it's true. I am amazing and wonderful too! "I praise you because you made me in an amazing and wonderful way." Psalm 139:14, ICB. Reference: Blessings Every Day by Carla Barnhill, Tyndale House Publishers.
- To contact Mrs. Taylor & Mrs. Miller, please e-mail email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- I will be on-line for "office hours" from 9:30 am to 12:00 noon, but will check e-mail throughout the school day.
- Please see the Specials Teachers' teacher webpages for any additional resources and/or remote work from them:
- General Remote Learning Info
- Week 2 Links - March 23-27
- Week 1 Links - March 16-20
- Below dates to be determined after REMOTE LEARNING is complete:
March 27th - HALF DAY of School. Please send in a lunch with your child to school as the cafeteria is closed. Please don't forget straws, napkins and utensils if they need them. Pick up is at 12:30 or ASP is available.
April 2, 3, 4 - SMS Drama Club Play, Guys and Dolls, JR., performed at Immaculata High School; please come and see the show directed by Mrs. Taylor, Mrs. Miller & Mrs. Williams.
April 8th Half Day - Pick up at 12:30 for ALL STUDENTS, NO ASP as it is start of Easter Break; return to school on April 20th.