Welcome to 5A's Website! - _____________________________________________________________________
Welcome to Mrs. Erhart's WebsiteChoose a tab to learn more about: 5A Religion, 5A & 5B ELA, and 5A & 5B SciencePlease use this site, as well as Google Classroom, as a resource to learn more about me, your classroom, participate in interactive discussions, check on homework assignments, projects, and much more!I have heard many students wonder, "What does Mrs. Erhart do when she is not in school?" Well, I assure you, I am a regular person, just like the rest of you! The best answer would be that it depends on the weather! I love being outdoors, even when it is cold, so I can enjoy a few of my favorite outdoor things: camping, hiking, fishing (both fly and spinner), and seeing animals! When I am indoors, you can find me curled up reading a book (sci-fi and historical fictions are my favorite) or playing an exciting board game with family and friends. There are even times when I jump on the computer to play a video game with my husband or friends online (I know, shocking!).All my life I have wanted to be a teacher. I started teaching infants and slowly moved up to teaching Pre-school, Pre-K, and then Kindergarten. After I finished my Master's Degree, I was offered a job in 5th grade at Sacred Heart School (now it is Holy Savior Academy). That is where I learned how much I LOVED fifth grade! 5th is BY FAR the BEST grade! This will now be my 9th year teaching 5th grade and I still learn something new every year from my students. I am still amazed at the inquisitive minds I meet every year and I am humbled by having the opportunity to be there as they grow into lifelong learners. I look forward to our journey together this year!Please feel free to contact me anytime with questions or concerns. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpful information for a successful year:
- SUPPLIES: Please be sure to come to class prepared every day with all of your supplies (see list on "Supply List" tab on homescreen). We are not able to share supplies, so it is more important than ever to check your backpack supplies each day before coming to school.
- TISSUES: Please bring a small pack of tissues, a small hand sanitizer, and a Ziplock bag (for used tissues) to school with you daily.
- CHAPTER BOOK: Please bring a chapter book (or two!) to school each day for quiet reading time during homeroom and your other class periods, as time permits. Unfortunately for now, there will not be a classroom library for the students to share.
- SNACK: Remember to bring a snack to school with you on Friday (or any half days).
- 5A SPECIALS' SCHEDULE: (subject to change for 2020-2021 school year)
- Mondays: Art
- Tuesdays: Music
- Wednesdays: Computers
- Thursdays: GYM (please wear your gym uniform)
- Fridays: Spanish & Library
- Mondays: Art
We strive to engage each student spiritually and academically
in a Christ-centered environment,
to prepare them to live as disciples and citizens.