Tax-deductible donations to the Annual Fund are accepted each year July 1 through June 30.
Every gift, regardless of size, is important and greatly appreciated.
Why is the Annual Fund necessary?
- Retaining our teachers is very important to us. Their love of God, teaching, and your children is evident everyday. Our teacher’s salaries fall below what public school teachers are paid. With your help, the Annual Fund can help us to compensate them at a closer level.
- Increases in tuition are unavoidable due to the increases in cost of living. We hope to keep that increase as low as possible. Annual Fund donations are tax-deductible. Tuition is not.
- We need to make financial assistance available to those within our Parish who would like to choose catholic education for their children, but financially can’t afford to. Last year, we were able to help 5 school families with tuition assistance.
- Capital Improvements are continually needed. Projects that lay ahead include updating the electrical components and updating the cafeteria including a ventilation system and fire suppression system.
Make your pledge today:
On-line donation: "Faith Direct" (click here for Donate On-Line tab) or download "Annual Fund Form" below.
- Pledges can be paid in full anytime between July 1 and June 30. Pledges can also be paid in weekly, monthly and quarterly payments. Checks should be made payable to St. Matthias School Annual Fund. The Pledge form is attached below.
- Visa and MasterCard are also accepted.
- Many companies offer current and retired employees a Matching Gift Program which could double your gift to St. Matthias School. Check with your Human Resources Department to see if this program is available.
- Gifts to SMS are a great way to remember a special person in your life on their Birthday, Anniversary, All Souls Day, and during the Holidays.
Thank you for your participation and for continuing to believe in the mission
of St. Matthias School.