New Student Registration
Interested Transfers for 2020-2021, please contact the school office for information.
Interested in 2021-22 School Year:
Click New Student Interest Form 2021-22 to receive more information.
You may also print out the New Student Application and
follow the instructions below to begin your registration process
For questions regarding registration or to submit your application
please contact the school office 732-828-1402.
Please submit the following with this application:
- $100 nonrefundable Application Fee
- Original Birth Certificate
(SMS to make copy, original will be returned to parent)
- Current Immunization Record*
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate
- Verification of Social Security Card
Transfer Students applying for Grades 1 - 8 also include the following:
- Copy of Report Cards from last 2 school years and first 2 quarters of present school year
- Standardized Test Scores for last 2 years (Applicants for Grades 2 through 8)
NEW APPLICANTS PREK3-GR8 WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED AS ACCEPTED AFTER PRINCIPAL REVIEW AND APPROVAL OF APPLICATION, ACADEMIC RECORDS AND REGISTRATION SUBMISSIONS.
*Immunizations are required in the Diocese of Metuchen
and students cannot be present in a school in the Diocese unless immunized.
Age guideline - Children should be the following age on or before October 31 of the year enrolling in:
PreK3 - 3 years old
PreK4 - 4 years old
Kindergarten - 5 years old
First Grade - 6 years old