Welcome to PreK-3!
I can best be reached by e-mail with any questions or concerns: email@example.com
Mrs. Tharp- PreK 3 Teacher Mrs. Williams- Instructional Assistant
We strive to engage each student spiritually and academically
in a Christ-centered environment,
to prepare them to live as disciples and citizens.
Welcome 2020-2021 PreK3 students! We are so happy to have you in our class!
General Class Information:
Rest time "nap mats" will be sent home on Thursday's to be washed. Please return them on Mondays.
If your child is not feeling well, please keep them home to rest! We would like to avoid the spread of germs and illness. Thank you for your understanding!
School gym uniform is to be worn each day
Sneakers (No Laces, unless your child can tie them independently!!)
Please refer to the PreK Handbook for specific guidelines in regards to the uniform
Your child needs:
- 1 regular sized backpack. NO wheels.
- Lunchbox (We have lunch & 1 snack each day)
- Change of clothes (2 shirts, 2 pairs of underwear, 2 pairs of pants, 2 pairs of socks) in a clear Ziploc bag labeled
- We ask that when dirty clothes are sent home, you replace them by the next school day
- Rest Time "Nap Mat"
- Nap Mat will go home on Thursdays to be washed, and are to be returned Mondays.
- Smock, a large, old Tshirt is just fine
- A family picture
- This will be displayed on our family tree all year. It will be returned to you at the end of the school year.
- *Please E-mail me an individual picture of your child. This will be used to label their cubbies, name tages, etc. around the room
Put your child's name on EVERYTHING!