4B students love to read and know it's important to share their love of reading with others. This little blog, therefore, is designed just for that purpose. Feel free to use this space to share what you are reading. You can tell the title of the book, the author, a brief summary, your favorite part, your favorite character, why you love the book, and so on. Just don't give away the ending!
Please remember that we will be able to read everything you post. If you want to recommend a book or comment on another, click on the Comment button. You can view other comments by clicking on View Comments.
Rules for Posting a Comment
- When posting a comment, use your first name only, your assigned #, or your initials.
- Think before you post.
- Don't talk to strangers.
- Do not post any personal information or pictures.
- Use respectful language at all times.
- Inappropriate comments will not be posted.
- Do not hurt anyone's feelings. Always be kind.
- Do not criticize anyone's contributions to the blogs.
- Remember that other people will be able to view what you post.
- Have a parent or guardian help you post your comment.
- Blogging is purely optional.