REMOTE LEARNING INFO:
Happy Birthday to our summer babies! Calleigh, Nicolas, Lilenna & Camila, have a fabulous day!
MESSAGE OF THE DAY, June 5th:
- Just Ask: God will help you - just give him a call! He takes care of problems, the big and the small.
- Bible Verse: "Call to Me, and I will answer you." Jeremiah 33:3, NASB.
- Reference: Blessings Every Day by Carla Barnhill, Tyndale House Publishers, 2001.
STORY Reading from Ms. Brett, First Star: A Bear and Mole Story by Will Hillenbrand: Ms. Brett's Read Aloud Story
Remote Learning Info:
> To contact Mrs. Taylor & Mrs. Miller, please e-mail email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE include both of us. Thanks!
> I will be on-line for "office hours" from 9:30 am to 12:00 noon but will check e-mail throughout the school day.
> Please see the Specials Teachers' teacher webpages for any additional resources and/or remote work from them:
- Library - Mrs. Lanzalotto - Resources are available for Pre-K!
- Art - Mrs. Chabra
- Music - Mrs. Nelson
- Spanish - Senora Bowers
- Week 10 & 11 Links - June 1 - June 9 (Last Day for Pre-K)
- Week 9 Links - May 25-May 29 (Memorial Day, No Class on 5/25)
- Week 8 Links - May 18-May 22 (Memorial Day, No Class on 5/25)
- Week 7 Links - May 11-May 14 (No remote learning on 5/15)
- Remote Learning Week 7 Lessons May 11-May 15
- Alphabet Review-Letter Missing and Matching
- Alphabet Review-Trace and Dot-to-Dot
- Math Shadow Activities
- Religion-More on Mary, Mother of Jesus
- Remote Learning Week 6 Lessons May 4-May 8
- Letter Z Writing
- Zebra Cutout
- Letter Z Supplement
- Mary Crowning Activity
- Highlights Laundry Search-N-Find
- Math Week 6
- Scholastic Bear Hugs
- Scholastic Caring Activity
- Star Wars Write and Color
- Week 4 Links - April 20-April 24
- Week 3 Links - March 30-April 3 - NOTE: We are moving over to SeeSaw Platform for Teachers and Students to post work assignments. Please use your individual family link I have sent out to login.
- Week 2 Links - March 23-27
- Week 1 Links - March 16-20
- Easter Break - April 3rd to April 17th